Social Media and Community Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job posted: 02/09/2019
Salomon, Strava, Asics and Saucony. Are these brands that you come across all the time?
If not, this one may not be for you. You’re going to be surrounded by likeminded people, and these people are all invested deeply into the industry and joined by one commonality, running and fitness. After all, if you’re spending your days working on an up and coming YouTube channel and content creation business, then you want to be interested about what you’re pushing.
As a Social Media Community Manager, you’ll have the autonomy to plan and publish content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Strava, and will also work closely with others, to come up with ideas for YouTube Content.
Helping build a brand is no easy task, but with the knowledge, understanding and strong following already, you’ll be able to connect and attract people from all over the world. With creativity at the centre of everything this brand encompasses, you’ll have flair, innovative ideas and anticipation for the future of what you’ll create.
You could be great for this Social Media Community Manager role if you have/are:
- Brand, agency or event experience in social content strategy and creation.
- Creative mindset – the ability to come up with new and exciting ideas.
- Able to edit video’s and photos using Adobe software.
- A real understanding of the running audience – not just at elite level, as the target audience stretches across all abilities from casual runners through to Olympians.
We appreciate that a CV, especially in a creative role doesn’t always show us what you’re about. We’d be really keen to see examples of self-shot/created content.
As this is a start-up business looking to grow, we’re really keen on speaking to you if you can demonstrate that you’ve previously grown social accounts, specifically within the fitness / running industry.
What you’ll do:
- Grow all social channels, through engagement, and targeted following.
- Take a lead in planning content (copy, imagery, videos, memes, and tagging) based around an editorial calendar.
- Manage the social media accounts – responding to comments on all channels.
- Capture content at training sessions with some of the best athletes in the world, and also at a number of the biggest events within the industry.
- Spot opportunities to post relevant, reactive content.
- Actively seek out community content creators to collaborative with.
What you’ll get:
- £30,000 – £35,000.
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH days.
- Offices located in a great central location, with lots going on.