Salary: Disclosed upon application
Job posted: 15/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Account Director
As the Account Director you will be managing a number of impressive, large-scale projects from their continually expanding client base. When we say impressive and large-scale, think brands like Adobe, O2, Samsung, and Microsoft – that kind of impressive.
Being a truly forward-thinking business, they offer events, rewards and incentives, promotional and shopper activations in B2C, B2B, and B2E markets in analogue and digital mediums as well as strategic brand development and engagement and advocacy – including design, advertising, social, experiential, and direct response marketing services.
Since our partner provide integrated marketing communications services for clients in multiple sectors, you will always have something interesting going on and some fast-paced accounts to manage, which y
What you’ll do:
- Proactively produce business relevant proposals in line with client objectives, brand profile and company strategy utilising your team and all their skills
- Develop depth in relationships with clients
- Creating new and genuine relationships with additional clients
- Forging and maintaining professional relationships with key suppliers
- Conducting and attending client meetings
- Preparing accurate budgets and be responsible for managing account margin
- Demonstrate strong sense of ROI
- Attend relevant tradeshows to keep up to date with everything going on in your industry
An Account Director will prepare highly visual and creative presentations with detailed budgets, support the business providing expertise and logistical support for the delivery of events worldwide.
Alongside assisting in developing and maintaining effective team work within the department, you will ensure all relevant information is communicated effectively, accurately and with enthusiasm.
What you’ll bring:
- Detailed Account Management experience with some big-time clients to impress
- People management skills
- A high level of commitment, energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to deal with a variety of issues, demonstrating effective time management, organizational skills, and problem-solving ability
- Strong analytical skills, financial awareness and keen commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) enabling an excellent rapport with all levels for clients
- Self-starter attitude who is proactive to all tasks
- Ability to multitask, work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines
What you’ll get:
- A genuinely competitive salary, which will be disclosed upon applying.
- Standard holiday, rising by 1 day each year.
- Friday Beers
- 2x annual company parties
- 1pm Friday finish (dependant on KPI’s being met)
- Duvet day
- Birthday lay in
- Anniversary bubbly
- Occasional team lunches
- Weekly awards
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application