Account Executive PR - West London
OX Seven overview of the Account Executive position:
We are working alongside an established PR agency, who are specialists in the food, drink, and foodservice sector. With some impressive clients in their portfolio, you will be joining a generous team with a real family feel, where everyone is valued and you’re not just a number.
Based in an open plan office in an affluent area of West London, this is the kind of agency that other agencies aspire to be like.
Your day-to-day as an Account Manager in a nutshell:
- You will have the capacity to learn the client’s business, market and target audiences
- Content writing for emails, web, social and press releases
- Speaking with the media and journalists so your communication skills need to be second to none
- Managing around 9 accounts – developing relationships with your clients, planning and generating ideas
- You’ll be responsible for overseeing your own workload and won’t be micromanaged
What we will look for in the Account Executive:
- Being extremely organised
- Excellent writing skills with an eye for detail and aesthetics
- The ability to spot opportunities
- Having great media and influencer contacts will be a huge benefit
- The ability to work in a fast paced, hands on environment
- Reliable at meeting strict deadlines
Working with some of the leading brands in Food, Drink and FMCG our partner consistently delivers engaging and successful campaigns. They can call on some of the leading influencers across multiple channels as key connections that drive their coverage and provide maximum exposure.
Situated just across from Gloucester Road Tube station, they offer a fantastic benefits list including a season ticket loan for those not fortunate enough to live centrally.
What you get:
- Basic salary – £22,000 – £24,000
- Flexible working hours once a week (9-11am – 3:30/5:30pm)
- Monthly 4pm Friday finish
- Thirsty Thursdays
- Social committee
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical scheme (Bupa)
- Free eye test.
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We will update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.