Job posted: 14/05/2019
Type: Full time
OX Seven: Account Executive
If you’re an Account Executive looking for a position within a full-service marketing communications agency who have worked closely with some hugely impressive clients (think Harley Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover, Pioneer), then this is a move you shouldn’t pass up. The great news is, marketing experience isn’t a must have – so this is a perfect opportunity to join a progressive industry.
With multiple offices in the UK, they genuinely are expanding and taking over with their level of both digital and print, they’re the PR company to rival. For this Account Executive position, you’ll be working with their team located in a small village in the rural area of Oxford, so you get both city and countryside at your doorstep.
What you’ll do:
- Arranging and participating in client meetings – it’s important you know the ins and outs of their requirements
- Being the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Briefing the creative studio and development team on new projects or tasks
- Note taking and general project administration
- Managing client status reports
- Keeping clients and your team updated on project progress
- Ensuring that projects stay within the allocated budget
- Using agency systems and administration tasks to help to keep campaigns and projects well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager/directors
- Presenting project ideas and costings to colleagues and clients
The Account Executive will support the accounts team on various client projects. This could cover internal communication projects, online and offline campaigns and you will often be involved from the initial client briefing to the final delivery of the project.
What you’ll bring:
- Account Manager experience and marketing awareness is desirable, but something similar working closely with clients and transferrable skills are more than enough
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – this is a massive part of your role
- First class organisational skills – knowing where you’re at with client’s projects is key
- A proactive approach – reactive is good, but finding and fixing any issues before they arrive is great
- A creative eye and keen attention to detail
- Experience of delivering project work to deadlines
- An understanding of budgets and time management
- Awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital and social platforms
- Ability to work under pressure across multiple client projects at once
What you’ll get:
- £20,000 PA
- Relaxed working environment with a very friendly team
- Working with a variety of impressive clients on engaging projects
- Quarterly team events!
- Some wonderful music in the office
- Flexibility with working environments and offsite client visits
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.