Account Manager - Banbury
OX Seven overview of the Account Manager role:
The Account Manager will be joining an extremely well-established and respected company who are leading suppliers of food products on the global stage. Their rich and proud history spans 175 years and they continue to experience steady annual growth whilst ensuring their core values and ethos are exuded throughout every process and the global supply chain.
The company is currently going through a transitional period in their working culture with a focus on building sustainable long-term business partnerships. They are now looking for an Account Manager to join their sales department in order to maintain key client relations while maximising opportunities to up sell.
Your day-to-day as an Account Manager:
- To maximise relationships with key customers
- Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Expand relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by the customer whilst also managing their expectations
- Play an integral part in generating new sales with Key Account customers
- Prepare and present regular reports of progress to the internal and external stakeholders
This is a truly global organisation and offers opportunities to progress professionally across different departments and countries (if you choose).
My partner takes self and continual development very seriously, providing personal development plans to each employee and continually logging and monitoring professional progress.
What we will look for on your CV:
- Experience in a similar Account Manager and/or sales focused role – preferably in an FMCG or food manufacturing environment
- A proven sales record
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Professional resilience – you will have the confidence to say ‘No’ when it is appropriate in order to serve a wider purpose and meet longer term goals
- A self-starter with the ambition to use their own initiative and take accountability in the decision-making process
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and other relevant software packages
What you get:
- £35,000 to £60,000 per annum
- Annual bonus
- Pension contribution
- Company car or monthly car allowance
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health care
- Monday – Friday 35 hours per week
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.