Application Support Engineer - London
Application Support Engineer: Our partners are a well-established technology company with clients in multiple sectors including telecommunications and finance. They offer several bespoke software applications which have gained them an excellent reputation worldwide. Due to their continued success they are looking for an Application Support Engineer to support their bespoke software applications.
What you will be doing as the Application Support Engineer:
- Working on a shift basis (with some weekend work) you will be providing support and fixing issues
- Keeping key business stakeholders informed with timescales for resolution
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of quality technical documentation
Experience needed for the Application Support Engineer position:
- Demonstrable experience supporting bespoke software applications
- The ability to write complex queries in Microsoft SQL
- PowerShell Scripting knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Why would you want this Application Support Engineer position?
This Application Support Engineer position is an excellent opportunity to work within a dynamic and fast-paced company with a friendly team. They place great emphasis on career development and there are further opportunities not only within their London office but also on a global scale.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with bespoke software applications within several global brands. Being one of the primary points of contact for clients you will quickly expand your knowledge of software and can quickly progress within the organisation.
What you receive as the Application Support Engineer:
- Basic salary of £18,000 – £25,000
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Annual season ticket loan
- Close proximity to Charing Cross station
- Regular social events
- Private Healthcare (upon completion of probation)
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the Application Support Engineer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Application Support Engineer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.