Architect - Cotswolds
OX Seven are working with a strategic partner who have businesses spanning multiple sectors and locations in their portfolio. We are looking for an Architect to be responsible for the design and planning of various buildings, structures and spaces across the entirety of the group. You will be involved in projects from scoping, to conception, right through to completion.
I want to speak to people who are or have
- Fully qualified Architect with ADPPA (RIBA Part 3)
- Extensive experience in the planning and design of public and listed buildings; restaurants, hotels, spas etc
- Proven record of working on end to end construction projects – portfolio will need to be provided
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with key stakeholders including contractors from multiple disciplines and key business leaders
Why would you want this Architect role?
You will be joining an organisation who are forward thinking, have an emphasis on quality service delivery and are adding exciting companies to their portfolio regularly.
You will working with successful companies with vastly different requirements – so your job will be hugely varied. This will not be a desk based role Monday – Friday.
You will help restore and conserve old buildings, and develop new ways of using existing buildings. The group already has multiple properties and assets that require continual redevelopment but with scope for expansion.
This role is worth discussing in more detail as the advert does not do it the justice it deserves.
Salary and benefits:
- Basic salary of £40,000 – £45,000
- Flexible working
- Group discount
- 25 days holiday
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.