Business Development Executive
Location: London - Vauxhall
Salary: £24,000 + OTE
Job posted: 09/08/2019
Type: Full time
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll be responsible for generating new business, perusing leads and managing existing accounts. You’ll be confident, creative and a real ‘people’s person’. After all, nobody likes a pushy salesperson, do they?
With a background in sales already, you’ll have worked from the initial introduction to closing the sale and post-sale relationships. Here, the Business Development Execs are immersed in full sales cycles. You’ll want to build that relationship, maintain and nurture it. With exceptional service comes results, and results are what all salespeople want.
Being on the phone is what you’re used to, following up leads and showing ambition to close them. And one of the best bits? You’ll have the opportunity to attend the events, so traveling across Europe and Dubai is one of many perks of the job.
What you’ll do – broken down:
- In a nutshell, you’ll generate new business – actively seeking out new sales opportunities through established accounts, networking and social media.
- Manage the sales across the company’s 3 events.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Manage and grow existing accounts through cross selling – an easy win.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to post event feedback.
- Meticulous database management – it will help you in the long run.
- Supporting the operations team in the lead up to events.
What you’ll bring:
- You’ll be confident, yet engaging and genuine – this is how you form your best client relationships
- Creativity – finding new ways to bring in new business
- Self-motivation. Without this, you’ll struggle to succeed.
- Dynamic and reactive – you’ll be managing the process of the full sales cycle, so you’ll need to be able to adapt to any situations
And what is in it for you?
- £24,000 plus OTE (realistic is £7,000 to £12,000)
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Interest free travel loan
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.