C# ASP .Net Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Job posted: 06/03/2019
C# .Net Developer: OX Seven are proud to be partnering with an award-winning ecommerce and digital web design agency that hugely value employee satisfaction. Their company culture demands hard-work yet places an importance in enjoying the process throughout. They truly believe that a portion of their massive success is attributed to ensuring they look after one of their biggest assets – the employees. They’re established partners with a number of extremely high profile and diverse clients, and now due to continued growth they need an enthusiastic and skilled Developer to join the team.
Why would you want this C# .Net Developer role?
You will be joining an organisation that create an environment which makes you want to get up for work every day. They don’t take themselves too seriously – but don’t want any hand holding. You should possess the skills and expertise to produce fantastic web content that compliments the companies multiple award-winning reputation.
Working within an established team you will have a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a massive variety of projects. There’s huge scope to continue progressing your skills alongside a team of well experienced developers on projects that can range from a few days to several months.
You could be perfect for the C# .Net Developer role if you can or have:
- Demonstrable experience with ASP .Net development using C#, with experience of the Visual Studio environment (ideally within an agency environment)
- Familiarity with .Net-based e commerce and CMS platforms would be an advantage
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story. If you’re interested in this C# .Net Developer position, it’d be great to see your portfolio or examples of your work alongside your CV.
- You’ll be passionate about producing awesome web / software content – you should be proud of your own work.
- Ideally you’ll know the Kentico CMS platform, and be experienced in the development of apps to HTML5 and CSS3 standards.
- You know your way around email marketing platforms and be knowledgeable of social media best practices.
- Can navigate yourself through control systems such as Subversion, and have an understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration.
Package and Benefits of the C# .Net Developer position:
- £30,000-40,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 for long service.
- Cycle to work scheme, local discounts and a range of other employee incentives.
- Sociable break out area with Xbox, sofa and TV.
- All the right kit you’ll need to be a great developer!
- Regular social events, including sports activities, BBQ’s and quiz nights.
If you would like to discuss the C# .Net Developer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a confidential chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the C# .Net Developer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.