Chemistry Team Leader
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job posted: 01/04/2021
Would you like to help safeguard the future global crop supply?
This is how your contribution will be recognised, in a friendly, family run R&D company.
You will bring fresh energy to this Team Leader role, focussing on pioneering agrochemical projects.
You will demonstrate scientific aptitude, leading a highly skilled chemistry team by example.
This role will suit a senior scientist / team lead who wants to deliver on diverse projects with a company that rewards loyalty.
If you have these skills we are excited to speak with you
- Strong academic background with agrochemical / medicinal chemistry knowledge
- Robust industrial R&D experience and proven technical track record
- Enjoy working with a chemistry team with an ability to motivate other scientists
- A natural networker both internally and with academia and other industry partners
This is how you will spend your time
- This is a chance to take ownership of the whole process, working alongside the EU product development team
- Communicate complex results and knowledge within project team and work with internal and external collaborators.
- Target design that addresses project critical stress factors by incorporating broad data inputs.
- Devise efficient and versatile routes within the most complex and challenging chemical areas.
Interested in finding out more?
I am always available to answer calls, emails and DMs and I encourage anyone who feels they are suitable to apply. We love seeing diversity in our applicants and we use specialist technology to ensure there is no gender bias in our adverts.
Every applicant will receive a response. We sometimes make mistakes and miss things from CVs, so you will be given an opportunity to receive feedback and discuss the role in more detail, if you feel necessary.