Job posted: 25/03/2019
OX Seven: Commercial Accountant
We have partnered with a software company who operate and have a real footprint in the leisure and hospitality industry. Their flagship software is built by operators, for operators, so adds real value to their customers experience.
Priding themselves on their consultative approach, they have over 1000 UK sites using their software with plans to grow that exponentially – with an annual growth rate of around 50% a year. This expansion leaves space for a Commercial Accountant to come on board.
What you’ll do:
- Accurate and timely production of the S4Labour P&L to ensure the business makes the right decisions
- P&L and cash forecasting
- Developing and maintain existing business KPIs
- Assist with production of the annual statutory accounts
- Oversee the submission of VAT returns
- Produce monthly performance measurement calculations
- Coordinate with HR on reward, bonus schemes, incentives, benefits and reward packages for employees
- Oversee the expenses process
- Oversee and take responsibility for the running of the monthly accounting processes
- Manage a small team
You will record, prepare, analyse, create plans, budgets, forecasts and measure performance helping the company reach their organisational and strategic objectives. It goes without saying that this is a small team, and everyone is willing to muck in and lend a hand where necessary.
What you’ll bring:
- CIMA qualified will be favoured
- Management accounting experience
- A commercially astute, articulate and confident leader
- Experience with managing people
- Ability to handle pressure and critical decision making
- Demonstrable business experience and achievement
- Genuine and strong communication skills
- Able to affect change
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary of £50,000 plus bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
The position will also include picking up work from a maternity cover, which will revert back once they return from leave. Ad hoc accounting duties and management roles.
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.