Location: London (W6)
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Job posted: 07/08/2019
You will be joining an aspirational and friendly company that is experiencing rapid growth in the conveyancing industry. You will be given the platform to implement and develop your own ideas that will add value to our partner’s continued success at their vibrant and modern office in the city of London.
You will be embracing a fast-paced environment where you will be required to meet strict deadlines. This is not a typical stale conveyancing office and it is led by an ambitious professional. You will see tangible results while gaining a real sense of reward and achievement from your efforts.
Your day-to-day as a Conveyancer:
- Provide a first-class legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties
- Liaise and negotiate with developers, mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure in-house and external processes run smoothly
- Deal with all queries and enquiries in an effective and timely manner
- Work alongside the Managing Director to support continuous business improvement and development
- Organise and manage files in order to maximise administrative accuracy and efficiency
What we will look for on your CV:
- We are going to look for experience in residential conveyancing
- We would like to see a formal qualification as a Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Solicitor
- You should be able to demonstrate that you are an excellent communicator that can deal with difficult conversations in a diplomatic and appeasing manner
- You will be a strong character that can provide professional push-back where necessary
- We want a problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit who can use their initiative and commercial awareness to present well thought out solutions
- You will have the ability and willingness to handle a varied workload
- You will be able work autonomously and be comfortable with the training and development of junior members of staff
- Experience in Leasehold matters and Lease extensions is preferable but not essential
What you get:
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Professional development
- 23 days holiday
- Full Time working hours Monday – Friday
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.