Creative Brand Manager
Job posted: 16/01/2019
Creative Brand Manager: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a luxury fashion and jewellery Company, who are on a real upwards trajectory. Their products are currently being sold across the globe, including the UK, Europe, and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, they need a Creative Brand Manager to join them on their team.
Working closely with the Creative Director, this role will be key in defining, developing and maintaining the brands image, and ensuring this is delivered consistently through all visual elements of the brand. This position will suit someone who is an extremely creative and ambitious digital professional, who thoroughly understands the retail environment.
You could be perfect for the Creative Brand Manager role if you are / have:
- Able to bring the companies vision to life through its branding.
- Experience leading a creative team, in an agency or in-house role.
- An understanding of all things digital – web design, UI/UX, and digital marketing.
- A background of producing strong graphic campaigns, including both digital and print projects for retail environments.
- The ability to lead the creative team, but also not afraid to be hands on when needed.
Why should you want this Creative Brand Manager role?
You’ll be joining a company that have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. This companies sister brand, has managed to reach the same levels of success in just 3 years. This growth demonstrates the ambition of this brand, and the potential that they have. Now is a genuinely a great time to be joining.
This is a unique and rare opportunity, and if this role sounds suited to you, we’d love to tell you more. Please contact us to discuss the role further, and to see a complete candidate brief prepared by OX Seven in conjunction with our partner.
- Basic salary – £45,000 – £55,000
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.