Customer Care Agent
Industry: Business Support
Job posted: 14/08/2019
OX Seven overview of the Customer Care Agent:
As a customer care professional, you thrive on giving an outstanding service at every single opportunity. You want to work with a company who have a rich and proud history (over 150 years!) and who continue to experience growth in their sector. With offices across the globe and a diverse client base, you will be excited about the opportunities to progress with our partner.
We are exclusively looking for a customer care agent to join the customer care team, which is lead by an absolutely fantastic leader (who we placed as well!) who will bring the best out of you. This is a perm role, based in Banbury – walking distance from the town centre and Banbury gateway.
Your day-to-day as a Customer Care Agent:
- Be a single point of contact for a select portfolio of accounts
- You will understand complex order requirements and communicate to wider teams
- Log customer queries and complaints, ensuring they are followed through to conclusion to a high standard and within the required time frames
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues, customers and all internal departments – being able to build strong working relationships is so important!
My partner takes self and continual development very seriously, providing personal development plans to each employee and continually logging and monitoring professional progress.
What we will look for on your CV:
- Experience within a fast-paced B2B customer service environment – preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Experience using SAP or Salesforce
- Diploma or similar vocational experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills both internally and externally, attending customer site visits as and when required
- Resilient and supportive to customers
- Working knowledge of Google Mail
Salary and hours:
- £23,466 per annum
- Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.