Customer Service Adviser - Aylesbury
OX Seven overview of the Customer Service Adviser role:
You will be joining a well-established professional financial services and general insurance company who are renowned for their award-winning products. Their exceptional reputation hasn’t come over night – it has been built through years of first-class service and consultation. As a Customer Service Adviser you will play a pivotal role in the company’s continued success by facilitating business development and customer relations.
Your day-to-day as the Customer Service Adviser:
- You will be the first point of contact for the company’s customers, offering advice and guidance as required – whether that be face to face or over the phone
- You will be a key player in growing the company’s insurance portfolio through sales to new and existing clients
- You will become an expert in the company’s product range and the regulations that bind them
- You will be required to perform regular administrative tasks within the necessary timeframes and to the required quality standards
What we will look for on your CV:
- Experience dealing directly with customers – face to face and over the phone
- A professional manner with the ability to build rapport
- Sales oriented mindset with the ability to spot opportunities to cross-sell
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent articulation – both verbally and in writing
- Keen eye for detail
- An exceptional organiser with the ability to prioritise tasks
What you get:
- £17,000 to £21,000 per annum
- Professional development
- Full Time working hours Monday – Friday or Part time (Minimum of 25 hours per week)
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.