Dental Equipment Engineer
Are you an experienced Engineer with a background in dental equipment?
If so, my client would love to get you on board!
They’re not your typical tooth fairy… instead they sell, install, repair, and service non-disposable dental products…From those comfy dental chairs to the high-tech X-ray machines.
They are the masters of creating dream dental practices, providing a turnkey service that leaves dentists grinning from ear to ear. With a stellar reputation and numerous awards that showcase their dedication to excellence!
Are you ready to take your dental engineering career to the next level and become part of a company with a reputation as bright as a freshly polished smile?
With plans to expand their dental services, I’m on the lookout for a Senior Engineer to help lead the way.
As the Midlands Engineering Manager, you’ll be responsible for growing the engineering and servicing capability in the area, all while staying hands-on in the field!
You can expect to complete call outs and advanced repairs, making sure clients’ dental equipment is in tip-top shape.
The role will also entail commercial duties, promoting the business with customers including the full range of services.
It’s estimated that you will be split between 1 day in office and 4 days in the field per week. And the role split is subject to change once operations expand and the engineering team grows in the Midlands.
To be the ideal Midlands Engineering Manager, you’ll need:
– A minimum of 5 years of dental engineering experience.
– A strong background in dental field engineering; don’t worry if you’re not familiar with all the gear, as you’ll be provided manufacturer-specific training!
– Proven experience in managing and motivating a team in a fast-paced environment.
– Self-motivation – you’ll thrive in an unstructured environment.
– The ability to work under pressure while maintaining top-notch customer service.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Exceptional planning and organizational skills – a real numbers whiz with an eye for detail and a passion for precision.
– A full driver’s license – as you’ll be on the road a lot of the time travelling to different client locations.
The salary for this role really varies depending on your experience and location. And the client is happy to meet the needs of the right person.
Company benefits include, pension and a bonus scheme, along with a provided vehicle, team events and seasonal parties.
You will also have access to eye care through Specsavers and a mental health at work scheme! As well as private healthcare following three years of service.
If you are a motivated individual who thrives in a collaborative team environment and seeks a role in a forward-thinking organization, call me, send me a message or DM – whatever is easiest.
We encourage anyone who feels they are suitable to apply, we love seeing diversity in our applicants. We use specialist technology to ensure there is no gender bias in our adverts.
Every applicant will receive a response. We sometimes make mistakes and miss things from CVs, so you will be given an opportunity to receive feedback and discuss the role in more detail if you feel necessary.