Design Team Assistant
Salary: £18k - £20k
Industry: Business Support
Job posted: 01/05/2019
OX Seven: Design Team Assistant
Our partner is a family-owned, hugely aspirational luxury fashion, lifestyle and jewellery sister brand who are on a real upwards trajectory. They’ve seen some fantastic growth, which comes as a direct result of the passion for the brands that each member of staff has.
Their products are currently being sold across the globe including a number of big high street retailers in the UK, Europe, and in over 20 states in the USA. They have hopes of opening a flagship store in London in the near future.
As they continue to expand, they’re looking for a Design Team Assistant to support their talented and experienced design team, working closely with the Design Team Manager and Creative Director.
What you’ll do:
- Liaise with the project and print co-ordinator on all incoming print materials.
- Support the design team with stock orders.
- Ensure JJ3, Studio, and Product Development rooms are kept to showroom standard!
- Manage samples from delivery through to master samples.
- Business ordering – stationery and event materials.
- Finances – ensuring invoices are tracked and missing receipts are completed and kept up to date.
- Support with events, printing brief documents, etc.
- Provide administration support to the Creative Director.
You’ll be a confident and energetic individual, who has a ‘can-do’ attitude. You’ll appreciate that the smaller tasks can have a big impact on the day to day running of a business!
What you’ll bring:
- Passionate about working for a rapidly growing brand that has huge aspirations.
- The people skills needed to support a growing team.
- Technical capability – Microsoft skills are a must.
- Strong brand awareness, and a keen interest in the fashion industry.
- Able to cope with the demands of an adaptable and fast-paced working environment.
This role would be perfectly suited to someone who has previous experience working in an administration or a similar role within a fast paced environment, such as an agency.
As this is a diverse role, there are a wide range of opportunities to progress to into the future.
What you’ll get:
- £18k – £20k DOE
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.