Digital Marketing Executive - Banbury
Digital Marketing Executive: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a very unique organisation who are based just around the corner from Banbury train station. This international, world leading not-for-profit organisation, have a vision to create a world in which we source and use resources sustainably. As a Digital Marketer, you’ll get satisfaction through working for a company that partners with governments, well known businesses, and consumers in order to generate change.
They’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their already established digital team, to provide digital marketing best practices and contribute towards this company’s exciting vision.
As a Digital Marketer, you’ll have experience or exposure to:
- Supporting consumer digital behaviour change campaigns and digital engagement with businesses.
- Web Design / Content
- Drupal / WordPress Administration
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- HTML / CSS
- Email Marketing and Social Media
As an experienced Digital Marketer, you’ll work closely with a sociable and professional, mid-sized team of digital and creative specialists, including PR, IT, and other marketers.
You’ll be required to manage the digital marketing platform, support related cross-organisational digital products and campaigns, and develop bespoke content. To excel within this role, you’ll need to have experience gathering the user and business requirements, and administer content management systems.
- £28,000 per annuum
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- 35 hour working week (Monday to Friday)
- Extensive professional development
- Enhanced Company Pension Scheme.
- Paid Private Medical Scheme
- Season Ticket and Bike Purchase Loan
- Reimbursement of one relevant professional body membership.
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.