Digital Marketing Manager - Banbury
Digital Marketing Manager: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a luxury fashion and jewellery Company, who are on a real upwards trajectory. Their products are currently being sold across the globe, including the UK, Europe, China and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, they need a Digital Marketing Manager to join them on their journey:
You could be perfect for the Digital Marketing Manager role if you have experience with:
- Creating, planning, executing and improving digital campaigns across a variety of channels.
- An experienced digital marketing manager, with a retail / B2C background.
- Working closely with teams to develop a digital marketing strategy.
- Hands on experience across SEO, PPC, E-mail marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills (Google Analytics, and Adwords)
Why would you want this Digital Marketing Manager role?
This is a brand new role for a growing organisation. You’ll be responsible for the digital marketing strategy, and be able to take real leadership on providing digital marketing best practice to drive the business’ strategic goals.
You’ll be joining a company that have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. This companies sister brand, has managed to reach the same levels of success in just 3 years. This growth demonstrates the ambition of this brand the potential that they have. Now is a genuinely a great time to be joining.
- Basic salary – £32,000 – £42,000
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.