eCommerce / Digital Merchandiser
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job posted: 02/07/2019
Type: Full time
Our partner is a family-owned, hugely aspirational luxury fashion, lifestyle and jewellery brand who have made some real impressive moves in the last few years. Doubling their headcount from 50 to 100+ is just one of their impressive achievements in the last 12 months. Why wouldn’t you want to be a part of somewhere with so much potential?
With the dedication and genuine enthusiasm for the brand that their team members have, they have put the label into some of the biggest high street and independent retailers across the UK (including John Lewis!), Europe and almost half the states in the USA.
Their aspirations are to open a beautiful flagship store in London soon, so there is an ‘all hands on deck’ vibe and plenty of new products being designed. This is where you come in… they need an eCommerce / Digital Merchandiser. You will be a pivotal part of a small eCommerce team, working with the rest of the ‘retail’ side of the business to maximise online sales.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure both brands products are merchandised online to an exceptional standard, with on brand photography and copy communicating key messages.
- Assist with reporting and analytics – Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and HotJar.
- Utilise this data to improve user journeys to improve conversion, AOVs, and retention, identify best sellers, underperforming and high stock lines and provide solutions to maximise sales.
- Ensuring all product taxonomy, categorisation and meta-data is present and correct and that products are on-boarded and removed in a timely manner.
You will be joining an organisation who have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. They’ve recently developed a sister brand, that has managed to match this level of success in just 3 years! This growth demonstrates the aspirations of the company, and the real potential they have, so now is a fantastic time to join the team.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong understanding, and experience working in a eCommerce / Digital Merchandiser role. Relevant sector experience preferred, but not required.
- Be creative, detailed, and analytical with strong brand awareness and an understanding of the retail market.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel)
- Commercially aware, with a strong business mindset.
- A great communicator – you’ll be working with the Marketing, Design and Customer service teams.
You will be working with a group of people that love everything about the brand, the environment they work in and where the company is heading.
What you’ll get:
- £25k – £30k DOE
- Staff discount across both brands – that’s Christmas and birthdays for everyone sorted
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office refreshments & treats
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- An annual team party to be remembered
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.