Events Coordinator - Banbury
OX Seven overview of the Events Coordinator role:
You will be joining an extremely well-established and respected company who are leading suppliers of food products on an international stage. Their rich and proud history spans 175 years and they continue to experience steady annual growth whilst ensuring their core values and ethos are exuded throughout every process and the global supply chain.
The company is currently going through a transitional period in their working culture with a focus on building sustainable long-term business partnerships. They need a UK Chocolate Academy Coordinator to come on board, assist the team and grow this global business.
Your day-to-day as a Events Coordinator:
- Ensuring the impeccable coordination and admin for all Academy Events
- Oversee all the aspects of the UK Chocolate Academy event planning and management – including venue, seating, guest lists and vendor order lists etc
- Maintaining the seamless management of the events on the day, including external events, exhibitions and large B2B events
- Responsible for updating and engaging with UK Chocolate Academy social media for marketing and communication activities
You will be the direct link between external business and the Chocolate Academy. You will oversee all the events and administration which comes along with it to ensure excellent relationships between local business’ and the academy.
The ideal Events Coordinator will be:
- Passionate about food
- Computer literate
- Attentive and detailed
- Experienced in an admin-based position
- Event planning experience
- Marketing knowledge
- Representing of the company values: customer focus, passion, entrepreneurship, team spirit and integrity
What you get:
- Basic salary £25,000 to £35,000 p/a
- Pension contribution
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 9-5
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.