Executive Assistant - Oxford
Overview of the Executive Assistant position:
Due to continued sponsorship success my partner, a well-established research and events company are looking for an Executive Assistance who will play a crucial role in providing support to the CEO.
Why would you be interested in the Executive Assistant position?
You will be joining an organisation who are very well respected and place emphasis on delivering quality both to their sponsors and through their publications. They are regularly adding new sponsors to their impressive established list and as a result are expanding their team.
Working alongside the existing Executive Assistant who has moved in to a part-time position this is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a unique business. This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Executive Assistant to move in to a more varied role with a great deal of influence. Alternatively, you could be working within a client focused role currently and looking for a new challenge.
What would you be doing as the Executive Assistant?
- Supporting the CEO in day to day activities, acting as his deputy for internal projects and alongside his current Executive Assistant supporting the senior management team
- Taking responsibility for office HR and help to reinforce the culture of continuous improvement within the office
- Accompanying the CEO to key meetings and events, acting a key conduit with clients and ensuring that the CEO is fully briefed with relevant information to increase engagement and improve existing relationships with existing clients
You could be perfect for the Executive Assistant role if you have:
- Demonstrable experience within client-facing role
- The confidence to deal with senior stakeholders up to c-level
- The ability to research and present relevant information to senior management
What do you get as the Executive Assistant?
- £45,000 to £55,000 per annum (plus bonus)
- Opportunity to take an extra day’s holiday to participate in a charitable event of your choice
- Some flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday
- Wear what you want to work
- Subsidised social events
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the Executive Assistance in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Executive Assistance role will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.