Executive Chef - Burton upon Trent
OX Seven overview of the Executive Chef position:
This stunning hotel and spa has an outstanding reputation across the country. The rosette award-winning Grade II listed stately manor retreat, set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside, pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
With a recent refurbishment, over 100 rooms and multiple restaurants, they are looking for an Executive Chef to oversee the restaurants ensuring the daily and smooth running of a very large-scale hospitality operation.
Your day-to-day as an Executive Chef in a nutshell:
- Being a hands-on Executive Chef
- Budgeting and stock control
- Maintaining excellent market trend knowledge
- To supervise, motivate and train the team
- To coordinate kitchens, having great communication between Head Chefs
- Developing a strong and successful team
What we will look for in the Executive Chef:
- An experienced multi-site Head Chef, or Executive Chef, confident in managing fast paced hotel environments
- The desire to professionally progress in the hospitality industry
- Someone who leads by example
- Experience building capable and friendly teams
- Energetic and positive – your demeanour will set the tone for the rest of the team
This could be an excellent opportunity for a Rosette standard Head Chef of a busy hotel to take the step up to the next place in their career.
What you get:
- C. £45,000 – £50,000 based on experience
- Share of gratuity
- Discount at sister properties
- Complimentary leisure membership
- Discounted spa treatments
- Various corporate benefits
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We will update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.