Finance and Commercial Manager - Banbury
OX Seven overview of the Finance and Commercial Manager role:
You will be joining an extremely well-established and privately-owned company who are leading suppliers of food products on the global stage. Their rich and proud history spans 25 years, so retaining their values led ideology, you will seek to learn every day how to make their business better for tomorrow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Finance Manager to play a critical role in managing the key commercial/finance decisions, as well as the opportunity for personal learning and growth – as you will be the right-hand person for the Finance Director, who is vastly experienced.
Your day-to-day as a Finance and Commercial Manager will include:
- Managing commercial finance decisions
- Preparing and presenting analysis for the Financial Director to support business insight
- Being a key reliable and trusted interface between finance, sales and marketing
- Making profitable and enduring decisions using current company process’ and ones you will create
- Educating and empowering your Commercial colleagues
- Creating strong rapport and communication with the FD and other key Directors for commercial opportunities and business impacting decisions you will make
If you would like to work in an environment where you can truly make things happen, where your opinions count, and your actions lead to results for the whole team, then this is a great place for you.
The Finance and Commercial Manager will be a reliable and trusted resource and a key interface between finance, sales and marketing requiring commercial experience linked with sound financial knowledge.
This is a very detailed role, so for full information please contact us for a candidate brief prepared by OX Seven in conjunction with our partner.
What we will look for on your CV:
- Experience working in an FMCG environment
- Experience and a good understanding of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Influencing business decisions (not just reporting)
- That you share their ambitious and driven nature
- The ability to educate and empower peers and colleagues
What you get:
- £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus holiday purchase scheme
- Matched pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Medicare cashback scheme
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Free Vending and Car Parking
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.