Finance Manager - Stratford Upon Avon
OX Seven overview of the Finance Manager role:
You will be joining a company sat within the stock and delivery industry, who have a genuine and strong focus on their family feel culture, creating a comfortable space for all their employees. Their ongoing development and drive to improve continuously is keeping them ahead of the curve and an enviable employer.
The company is about to enter a busy phase in their growth so are looking for a Finance Manager to support with this and become a key member of the team.
Your day-to-day as a Finance Manager:
- Day to day transactional posting – including POP, purchase invoices, SOP, credit control and ledger management
- Manage all aspects of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and reconcile all company balances
- Cash flow management, reconciliation and analysis
- Monitoring the stock activity generated by sales, insuring all cost and revenue is reported
- Reconciling sales between the finance system (Sage line 50) and the Business Management System (Orderwise)
- P&L analysis
- Co-creating a robust financial strategy for short term and long term organisational growth
The role would be a perfect fit if you enjoy working with autonomy and initiative and can produce supported monthly management accounts.
The ideal Finance Manager will have:
- A working knowledge of stock systems
- Previous experience of multi-currency purchasing, Sage Line 50 and management accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work effectively with finance and non-finance staff
- A sense of humour – the office culture is a real family feel, so you will feel a part of something special
- Their own mode of transport – the office is based just outside of Stratford Upon Avon (free parking though!)
What you get:
- Basic salary £28,000 p/a
- Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30
- Holiday and pension as standard
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.