Front-End Developer - Witney
Front-End Developer: OX Seven are proud to be partnering with an award-winning ecommerce and digital web design agency that hugely value employee satisfaction. Their company culture demands hard-work yet places an importance in enjoying the process throughout. They truly believe that a portion of their massive success is attributed to ensuring they look after one of their biggest assets – the employees. They’re established partners with several extremely high profile and diverse clients, and now due to continued growth they need an enthusiastic and skilled Front-End Developer to join the team.
Why would you want this Front-End Developer role?
You will be joining an organisation that create an environment which makes you want to get up for work every day. They don’t take themselves too seriously – but don’t want any hand holding. You will be joining an existing team of Front-End Developers and should possess the skills and expertise to produce fantastic web content.
They are an agency that places a huge emphasis on the quality of the work that they produce and as a result they are looking for a Front-End Developer with excellent attention to detail. There’s huge scope to continue progressing your skills alongside a team of well experienced developers on projects that can range in timeframes from a few days to several months.
You could be perfect for the Front-End Developer role if you have:
- Experience of working on concurrent projects (ideally within an agency)
- Demonstrable experience using build tools
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story. If you’re interested in this Front-End Developer position, it’d be great to see your portfolio or examples of your work alongside your CV.
What you will be doing as the Front-End Developer:
- Working with clients from a variety of different sectors you will be responsible for high quality UI Development
- Assist in the management of projects ensuring that they are on track and adjusting time estimates accordingly
- Collaborating with other members of the development team to implement new features and troubleshoot any issues
Package and Benefits of the Front-End Developer position:
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme, local discounts and a range of other employee incentives.
- Sociable break out area with Xbox, sofa and TV.
- All the right kit you’ll need to be a great developer!
- Regular social events, including sports activities, BBQ’s and quiz nights.
If you would like to discuss the Front-End Developer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a confidential chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Front-End Developer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.