Front End Developer - Oxford
Front End Developer: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a Software Company who due to continued growth are looking for a Front End Developer to join their Development team working on a vast variety of bespoke client projects. As the Front End Developer you will have a crucial role in the delivery of a variety of projects within both the Public and Private sectors.
Why would you want this Front End Developer role?
You will be joining an organisation who are very well respected and place emphasis on delivering quality Software to their clients. As one of the Front End Developers, you will be working on a vast array of projects form industries including healthcare and scientific engineering. You will be working in partnership with a multi-disciplined team including other Front End Developers, Software Engineers and Project Managers and as a result you will need excellent communication skills.
Ideally for this Front End Developer role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience producing high quality user experiences
The Front End Developer role will include:
- Producing engaging interfaces including web, mobile and sometimes desktop applications
- Working with a vast array of clients with varying technical requirements
- Meeting clients to collect their requirements through to ensuring delivery of software of the highest quality to meet their needs
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story. If you’re interested in this Front End Developer opportunity, it’d be great to see your GitHub or examples of your work alongside your CV.
What do you get in this Front End Developer position?
- £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Some flexible working arrangements
- Wear what you want to work
- 25 days holiday plus the opportunity to buy additional days
- Team social events
- Subsidised training
- A city centre office with excellent transport links
If you would like to discuss the Front End Developer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Front End Developer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.