Head of Bespoke Events & HNW guests - Oxford
OX Seven overview of the Head of bespoke events & HNW guests role:
Due to a brilliantly successful 2018, a well-established research and events company are looking for a Head of bespoke events and HNW guests to join their senior management team.
You will have responsibility for delivering the bespoke alumni dinners with a focus on ensuring the maintained high quality for guests, managing speakers and VIPs. Covering over 20+ highly regarded invitation-only bespoke dinners for the UK’s leading entrepreneurs, HNWI and the top UK private companies.
Your day-to-day as the Head of bespoke events & HNW guests:
Initially you will report into the part-time former head of events then once you have found your feet you will report directly to the founder and CEO.
• You will be responsible for the delivery of the annual programme of 20+ bespoke alumni dinners and events. You will be expected to attend the majority of these dinners including some national events (none of which are held on weekends or during school holidays).
• You will co-manage and motivate a six-person events team, being involved at a detailed operational level with delivery and development of our bespoke events
• Being a real people’s person. You will help invite speakers (c25 a year predominantly from their impressive network) and build relationships with them
• You will account manage and service their blue-chip sponsors at both the operational level and at the highest senior level
• You will also be involved with the production of tailored invitee lists and relevant guest info
• You will know it all when it comes to finding boutique hotels and private dining rooms to host our bespoke events
What we will look for on your CV:
The ideal candidate need not necessarily come from a pure events background, but should be a graduate and hold great, in depth experience in a similar position.
You may come from a background of focusing on HNW individuals, business networking or organising membership-based events. PR or investor relations, corporate broking or wealth management will all be highly regarded.
To thrive in this role, you will need:
- Willingness to embrace the company culture of continuous improvement
- Have a strong interest in entrepreneurs and HNWI
- An excellent ability to communicate with senior members of business and account handling
- Robust, organised and quick to learn operational needs
- Highly service orientated and experienced and building strong relationships
What you get:
- £45,000 – £65,000 per annum
- Personal and professional development
- Opportunity to take an extra day’s holiday to participate in a charitable event of your choice
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days holiday
- Relaxed dress code
- Plenty of UK travel
- Subsidised social events