Head of Delegate Sales
Location: London - Vauxhall
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + OTE
Job posted: 09/08/2019
Type: Full time
As the Head of Delegate Sales, you’ll be responsible for managing the entire delegate sales for all 4 annual events. Generating new business will come naturally to you, and so will managing and mentoring the two direct reports you’ll have.
With a detailed background in sales, you’ll be well versed with the full cycle from the initial introduction to post-event feedback. With exceptional service comes results, and results are what all salespeople want. Creativity to impress is encouraged. So, if you’re able to compliment winning new business with a high level of attention to detail and service, then you’ll do well.
However you find building your network the most progressive, these guys will back you. Social media, networking events and new opportunities through established accounts – you’re implored to venture through all. And one of the best bits? You’ll attend the events, so traveling across Europe and Dubai is one of the perks of the job.
What you’ll do – broken down:
- Manage the delegate sales across the company’s 4 events.
- In a nutshell, you’ll generate new business – actively seeking out new sales opportunities through established accounts, networking and social media.
- Invent creative marketing campaigns across eshots and social media – you’ll have assistance with this, but you’ll know what you want to push and how you want to push it.
- Manage the delegate sales team – you will have 2 BDE direct reports, but you’re a salesperson, so you’re already great with people.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Manage and grow existing accounts through cross selling – an easy win.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead generation to post event feedback.
- Meticulous database management – it will help you in the long run.
- Supporting the operations team in the lead up to events.
What you’ll bring:
- You’ll be confident, yet engaging and genuine – nobody likes a pushy salesperson.
- Creativity – finding new ways to bring in new business, pushing the team and growing your opportunities.
- Self-motivation. Without this, you’ll struggle to succeed.
- Dynamic and reactive – you’ll be managing the process of the full sales cycle, so you’ll need to be able to adapt to any situations
And what is in it for you?
- £35,000 – £40,000 plus OTE (realistic Y1 is £10,000 increasing yearly)
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Interest-free travel loan
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.