Head of Digital and eCommerce
Job posted: 09/04/2019
OX Seven: Head of Digital Marketing and eCommerce
Our partner is a close-knit, independent and innovative mapping company who have been established for over 50 years. Continuing with their recent success, they’re looking to add a Head of Digital Marketing and eCommerce to their team of 20+ -. They pride themselves on their small company environment but their big company ambitions.
They are adapters and always looking for their next move. Whilst they have a well-established base in several marketplaces, our partner is launching original products and services to tap into new markets.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all digital assets and marketing across the business and multi-channel eCommerce business.
- Continuing growth and profitability for the eCommerce business
- Driving online sales through brand websites, current marketplaces and through a marketplace development strategy
- Strategic input and oversight
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- Management of your 3 direct reports – eCommerce Manager, Content Marketing Executive and Customer Services Manager
- Ownership and direction of external agencies
Across the 3 brands, they offer a wide range of mapping services and products to businesses, public sector and consumers so your projects will be varied and continuous.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable, solid global multi-channel eCommerce experience
- Strong management experience
- Commercial drive
- Great grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Detailed experience of managing a sizeable Amazon account
- Magento and WordPress experience is preferred
What you’ll get:
- £50,000 – 55,000 p/a
- Bonus scheme.
- Holiday and sick pay as standard
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.