Head of Sales
Job posted: 25/03/2019
OX Seven: Head of Sales
We are working alongside a leading bespoke food concept company at the cutting edge of food retail, with a passion for making their customers lives easier. Their vibrant products and diverse ideas lead the way for them to compete with High Street brands whilst maintaining their values.
This award-winning B2B foodservice company is all about personality. Their unparalleled knowledge of the industry, and tailored packages have given them an edge and now they’re looking for a Head of Sales for the Midlands to come in and continue to buckle the competition.
What you’ll do:
- To lead and manage the sales function across the company
- To identify and target new markets
- Working closely with the Sales Director
- Line manage a team of three Account Managers
- To support the company in the design, implementation and review of its sales strategy
- To ensure sales are being maximised within National Accounts
- Working alongside our marketing team, to support the company in the implementation and review of its sales and marketing strategy.
- To support the company to maintain professional working relationships with all stakeholders
You will be coming in and implanting and imbedding new processes and pushing the excellent work our client has achieved in a short amount of time.
It’s imperative that you have demonstratable experience in managing both people and functions, you may be an experiences sales manager looking to take your next step up, or a Head of Sales elsewhere looking to move somewhere forward thinking and booming.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong sales experience, ideally within the foodservice sector
- Personality – bounds of it
- Experience managing a sales team
- Have a hands-on management style, a real team player and a proven record of coaching and developing teams
- Full UK driving license – there will be site visits and travel with this position
This position will be based both from home, the office and site visits. Ideally you will be located close to Banbury and able to travel to and from with convenience. Since you will be working from home a lot, it’s important you have excellent self-motivation and great at prioritising and planning your own diary.
What you get:
- £45,000 – £50,000 p/a
- Commission scheme – based on sales increase on previous year with great potential
- Company car – list you can chose from, or allowance per month
- Corporate benefits including holiday and pension
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We will update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.