Spa Reception Manager
Salary: To be discussed on interview
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 19/03/2021
Type: Full time
Are you super organised and love being in charge, but not in a Miss Bossy kinda way?
Able to wear a whole load of hats all at the same time? There’s The Supportive hat, The leadership hat, Reception hat, Host hat, the Management hat, The Member journey hat and everything in between.
We are currently looking for a Spa Reception Manager to join our team as part of an exciting new opening within the Spa this Spring!
The Spa is set in the Cotswolds, working with exclusive and luxury products that are only available here.
The ideal candidate will have a calm demeanour, will always be professional and well-groomed, a team player with the ability to work within a 5-star environment.
What we are looking for:
• Work closely with the Spa Manager to lead and develop the team
• Play an active role in the guest journey and experience
• General reception/host duties
• Management of spa reservations and client satisfaction
• Management of retail area, stock control and orders
• Maintain high levels of standards throughout the spa
• Deliver in-house training
• Maximise treatment and retail sales – motivating the team to achieve targets
• Take on other duties when needed, assisting colleagues or other departments
• Take on the role of duty manager when required
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends
• Experience within the Spa industry and a similar role is preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• A good level of numeracy and literacy is required
• Strong operational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Efficient, organised and motivated
• Enthusiastic, passionate and willingness to learn
• The ability to deliver an exceptional spa experience, going beyond the guest’s expectations
• Competitive salary
• Staff discounts on certain products
• Beautiful working environment and friendly team
• Exciting, new, and growing business offering excellent training and progression
Call me on 01608 670988, send me your CV email@example.com