Salary: Basic Salary £22,000 per annum
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 29/09/2020
Type: Full Time
You could have been Head Girl at school but instead you became Head Therapist.
If this is you and you are unique with a skill set second to none, then we have an amazing role for you.
Our client is an exclusive Spa set in a stunning boutique hotel in the Cotswolds.
You will need to enthusiastic, well groomed, and totally professional always, a team player with the ability to work within a 5-star environment providing treatments at a consistently high level. It is essential that you can work flexible hours including weekends.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Beauty/Spa Industry
- NVQ Level 3/ CIBTAC and/or CIDESCO Qualification is essential (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service, communication skills
- Efficient, organised and motivated
- Knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and passionate about developing skills
- The ability to deliver an exceptional spa treatment going beyond the guest’s expectations
- To lead and motivate a small team
- Working closely with the Spa Manager to develop the therapist team
- To deliver in-house training/mentoring therapists in treatments and product sales
- Ensure that the brand standards, customer journey and treatments are always exceptional
- Active role in delivering the highest standards of spa treatments
- To take on operational duties i.e. front of house/reception – a good level of numeracy and literacy is required
- Managing retail targets, motivating the team to achieve targets
- Take on the role of duty manager in the absence of the Spa Manager
- Maintain very high standards all round, with the rooms and surrounding as well as ensuring the therapists are to the correct standard
- Management of stock control and orders
- Competitive salary
- Commission and rewards on product sales
- Ongoing training 40% discount on our spa products
- 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
- Exciting, growing business offering excellent training and progression
- Government pension scheme
- Uniform is provided
I love to chat and will even talk to you a bit more about your dream job so call me, link with me and send me your shiny new CV.