Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 12/02/2021
Type: Full Time
Can you stay cool, calm and collected?
And have a love of well-being and holistic treatments, with a passion for sharing this with others?
Become part of this exclusive Spa resort opening in the Spring in the Cotswolds. Exclusive products, treatments and clients. This Spa is just breathtaking, probably one of the most beautiful in the area.
This really is an outstanding role for a stand out Head Therapist, well groomed, professional and a real team player.
Your responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the Spa Manager to lead and develop the team
• Playing an active role in delivering high standard spa treatments
• Maintain high levels of room and therapist standards
• Deliver in-house training – mentoring therapists in treatments and product sales
• Maximise treatment and retail sales – motivating therapists to achieve targets
• Management of stock control and orders
• Take on operational and reception duties when needed, assisting colleagues or other departments
• Take on the role of duty manager when required
• Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends
Your must haves include:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Spa industry is required
• Spa therapy qualification is required (NVQ, CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC or equivalent)
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• A good level of numeracy and literacy is required
• Efficient, organised and motivated
• Enthusiastic, passionate and willingness to learn
• The ability to deliver an exceptional spa experience, going beyond the guest’s expectations
You will be rewarded with:
• Competitive salary
• Staff discounts on certain products
• Beautiful working environment and friendly team
• Exciting, new, and growing business offering excellent training and progression
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Veronica on 01608 670988