Holistic Spa & Massage Therapist luxury Wellness retreat in the Cotswolds
Salary: £21,000 to £25,000 OTE
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 08/08/2019
Type: Full Time
OX Seven: Spa Therapist Cotswolds – Accommodation Available
Our Talent Partner is an outstanding country wellness retreat situated in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside.
Set within a privately-owned village, this luxury Spa offers lavish treatment rooms, its own boutique, Pilates and Yoga studios. Offering luxurious facial and body treatments and its own bespoke products.
The space is blessed with natural light, with an overwhelming sense of calmness and well-being.
A favourite haunt of celebrities and VIP clients, this Cotswolds retreat has the reputation of being one of the best in the country.
We are delighted to be working with this client and are looking for Holistic Spa Therapists with a passion for hands on body treatments to be part of this exceptional team.
What you’ll do:
- Undertake full assessment of client requirements
- Carry out treatments to the highest standard following in-house training
- Offer high end face and body treatments
- Offer exceptional customer service
- Support the Spa Manager with all requested duties
What you’ll bring:
- Level 2 & 3 NVQ Beauty, CIBTAC OR CIDESCO
- Experience within the Beauty/Spa industry
- A warm, caring personality
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to ensuring your service is professional and luxurious
- High standard of personal appearance
- Good team player
What you’ll get:
- £21,000 basic salary
- Commission scheme
- Company pension + holiday as standard
- Hot Meal on duty
- Extensive training in the most exclusive skincare and beauty products
- Two classes a month
- A monthly complimentary treatment
- 30% discount on face and body products
- 50% discount at restaurant
- Accommodation available on and off site at £10 a day
Our partner is passionate about their people and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
To discuss the role of Spa Supervisor further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.