Hotel Manager - Burton upon Trent
OX Seven overview of the Hotel Manager position:
We are lucky to work alongside a stunning hotel and spa which has an outstanding reputation across the country. This award-winning Grade II listed stately manor retreat is set in 50 acres of quintessential English countryside. The Hotel and Spa pairs period style with modern luxury and attentive service.
With a recent refurbishment, over 100 rooms and multiple restaurants, they are looking for a Hotel Manager to oversee the entire hotel and oversee the daily and smooth running of a very large-scale hospitality operation.
Your day-to-day as a Hotel Manager in a nutshell:
- Ensuring excellent guest satisfaction
- Managing all aspects of the hotel
- Budgeting and overseeing financial reports
- To ensure any customer comments, complains and feedback are handled quickly and responsibly
- To supervise, motivate and train the team
- To coordinate hotel departments, having great communication between department management
- Developing a strong and successful team in all departments
What we will look for in the Hotel Manager:
- An experienced hotel manager, confident in managing fast paced hotel environments
- Proven track record of exceeding occupancy and sales targets
- The desire to professionally progress in the hospitality industry
- Someone who leads by example
- Experience building capable and friendly teams
- Comfortable being customer facing – you will be front of house and an active member of the team
- Confident with P&L reports and positively influencing them
- Energetic and positive – your demeanour will set the tone for the rest of the team
This could be an excellent opportunity for a senior operations manager of a busy hotel to take the step up to the next place in their career.
What you get:
- £60,000 – £70,000 based on experience
- Generous bonus scheme
- Discount at sister properties
- Complimentary leisure membership
- Discounted spa treatments
- Various corporate benefits
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. We will update on your application status via e-mail regardless of the outcome.