HR and Payroll Adviser - Banbury
OX Seven overview of the HR & Payroll Advisor role:
You will be joining an extremely well-established and respected company who are leading suppliers of food products on an international stage. Their rich and proud history spans 175 years and they continue to experience steady annual growth whilst ensuring their core values and ethos are exuded throughout every process and the global supply chain.
The company is currently going through a transitional period in their working culture with a focus on building sustainable long-term business partnerships. This growth means they are now looking for a HR & Payroll Advisor to join their team.
Your day-to-day as a HR & Payroll Advisor:
- Responsible for end to end multiple payroll processing (one weekly, three monthly)
- First point of contact for payroll queries
- To proactively embrace change and continuously improve internal processes
- You will take ownership for ensuring Standard Operating Procedures are up to date
- RTI and Auto Enrolment responsibility
- Responsible for third party deductions, remittances and payments
- Management of the company car policy and engagement with the third party provider
- Management of Payroll KPI and engagement with In Country and Global teams
- Accurate filling of information
You will be joining a wider, very friendly office with opportunities to progress professionally across different departments and countries (if you choose).
Though the company are a global organisation, they still take self, continual development very seriously. They provide personal development plans to each employee and continually log and monitor professional progress.
The ideal HR & Payroll Advisor will be:
- Experienced with payroll systems – Earnie IQ would be ideal
- Experienced with HR systems – Success Factors would be ideal
- SAP experienced
- Strongly customer service focused – both face to face and over the phone
- Attentive and organised
- Motivating and engaging – it’s quite a new team and they’re all for motivation and being part of something great
- An excellent communicator at all levels – that’s how the best teams see results
- Someone who can work off their own initiative and is highly action orientated
- A display of my partners core values: Customer focus, passion, entrepreneurship, team spirit and integrity
What you get:
- Up to £30,000 p/a depending on experience
- Pension contribution
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday full time
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.