Location: Chelsea, London
Salary: £23,000 to £24,000 PLUS COMMISSION
Industry: Health & Wellness
Job posted: 11/06/2019
Type: Full Time
OX Seven: IPL Therapist – Leading Organic Skincare London
Our Partner is a World leader in Organic Skincare, Beauty products and Treatments.
With Stores in major high streets in London, New York and California and stockist all over the World, this really is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Global business.
Our partner leads with innovation in the luxury organic health and beauty arena.
We are looking for an IPL Therapist, confident in retail sales and accomplished at providing high standards of IPL and Beauty Treatments and delivering exceptional customer service.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the highest standard of client care and services at all time.
- Promotes the desired work culture around Award Winning Ways and brand ethos
- Promote the beauty rooms by actively participating with internal and external promotions
- To actively manage trade test and sales assessments skills with feedback to Trainer and Human Resources Management
- To take responsibility for stock management and ordering for Beauty rooms
- Responsible for carrying out VIP treatments and events when required
- Encourage the promotion and sale of products in conjunction with beauty treatments
- Ensuring that end of day closure and till procedures are followed
- Working to meet treatment and sales targets
What you’ll bring:
- Level 2 and Level 3 NVQ Beauty or equivalent, CIBTAC or CIDESCO
- Level 4 preferred
- IPL recognised qualification
- Experienced in IPL treatments such as skin rejuvenation
- Perform all treatments to the highest standard at all times
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and Co standards
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the clients experience
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Take appropriate action to resolve client complaints
- Be able to promote the Beauty and Health clinic products and services
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge of the company
What you’ll get:
- £23,000 to £24,000 basic salary plus commission
- Full uniform provided
- Extensive training
- Must be able to work on Saturdays and every other Sunday
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.