Junior Digital Designer - Banbury
OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a luxury fashion and jewellery Company, who are on a real upwards trajectory. The considerable growth they’ve seen comes as a direct result of the passion for the brands that shines through each member of staff. Their products are currently being sold across the globe including UK, Europe and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, they need a Junior Digital Designer to join them on their journey:
You could be perfect for the Junior Digital Designer role if you are/have:
- An enthusiastic junior digital designer, who has the ambition to progress their career by working alongside a supportive team of Digital and Graphic designers.
- Skilled in producing on-brand, digital graphics for use across the website, social media, email and for advertising.
- A bright personality, that enjoys working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Why would you want this Junior Digital Designer role?
You will be joining an organisation who have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. They’ve recently developed a sister brand, that has managed to match this level of success in just 3 years! This growth demonstrates the aspirations of the company, and the real potential they have, so now is a fantastic time to join the team.
You will be working with a group of people that love everything about the brand, the environment they work in and where the company is heading. As a junior digital designer, you’ll have a real opportunity to develop a career working alongside a really talented and experienced design team.
- You must have experience producing digital graphics across multiple platforms, ideally from a fashion/jewellery background.
- A really keen learner.
- A relevant degree in either fashion or graphics.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where strict deadlines must be met.
- A team player – you’ll be working with multiple teams, who work collaboratively to get the best of each other.
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story! If you’re interested in this role, it’d be great to see your portfolio alongside your CV!
- Basic salary – £19,000 – £22,000
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.