Location: Alderley Edge, Cheshire
Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum + 25 days holiday
Job posted: 09/07/2021
Are you an experienced Laboratory Manager looking to work in a thriving Life Sciences hub?
You will build on your lab management skills and enjoy operating out of their impressive centre of excellence.
This is how you will spend your time
- Supporting the chemistry and analytical laboratory teams
- Managing stock levels, ordering, receipt, delivery and storage of all laboratory and office consumable items.
- Preparing mobile phases and calibration, qualification and monitoring of equipment
- Operating as the key contact with the site services team
If you have these skills, we are excited to speak with you
- Proven track record of managing GMP analytical laboratory
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Brilliant communication skills
Interested in finding out more?
The company offers a very attractive package which can be discussed once your application has been progressed.
I am always available to answer calls, emails and DMs and I encourage anyone who feels they are suitable to apply. We love seeing diversity in our applicants and we use specialist technology to ensure there is no gender bias in our adverts.