Lead Graphic Designer - Banbury
Lead Graphic Designer: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a luxury fashion and jewellery Company, who are on a real upwards trajectory. The considerable growth they’ve seen comes as a direct result of the passion for the brands that shines through each member of staff. Their products are currently being sold across the globe including UK and Europe and in over 20 states in the USA.
As a result of growth, they need a Lead Graphic Designer to join them on their journey and lead an already established design team.
You could be perfect for the Lead Graphic Designer role if you are / have
- A creative mindset – you’ll understand the current market, and which products and trends are in fashion. You’ll bring new and creative ideas to the team whilst ensuring the brand guidelines remain consistent.
- A hugely impressive portfolio, consisting of work with fashion / retail brands. This will include both digital and print, online graphics, retail environments, window display, POS, and in-store communications.
- A leader – you’ll be required to mentor a team of already talented designers, and you’ll understand how to lead by example.
- A collaborator – you’ll be an important part of a family business who work great together.
Why would you want this Lead Graphic Designer role?
You will be joining an organisation who have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. They’ve recently developed a sister brand, that has managed to match this level of success in just 3 years! This growth demonstrates the aspirations of the company, and the real potential they have, so now is a fantastic time to join the team. There are no limits to where this company go.
You’ll also be working with a group of people that love everything about the brand, the environment they work in and where the company is heading. You’ll be working very closely with a design team that has demonstrated fantastic successes. Realistically, this role will be perfect for a highly ambitious and driven graphic designer that wants to be at the forefront of a design team who have doubled in size year-on-year.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio with clear rationale behind your work.
- A relevant degree in either fashion or graphics.
- An ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where strict deadlines must be met.
- A team player – you’ll be working with multiple teams, who work collaboratively to get the best of each other.
- Previous experience leading a graphic design team is a must. Agency experience would be considered!
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to see some examples of your work + CV!
- Basic salary – £30,000 – £40,000.
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.