Maintenance Technician - Banbury
OX Seven overview of the Maintenance Technician role:
You will be joining an extremely well-established and respected company who are leading suppliers of food products on an international stage. Their rich and proud history spans 175 years and they continue to experience steady annual growth whilst ensuring their core values and ethos are exuded throughout every process and the global supply chain.
The company is currently going through a transitional period in their working culture with a focus on building sustainable long-term business partnerships. This growth means they are now looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team.
Your day-to-day as a Maintenance Technician:
- Ensuring smooth operation across site of all aspects of Electrical and Mechanical engineering
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
- PLC fault finding
- Planned maintenance activities and project work
- Installations and authorised machine enhancements
- Ensuring plant machinery and equipment meets the agreed standards of performance and complies with company policies and procedures
You’ll need to be prepared for an environment experiencing extensive redevelopment.
Though the company are a global organisation, they still take self and continual development very seriously. They provide personal development plans to each employee and continually log and monitor professional progress.
The ideal Maintenance Technician will be:
- A multi-skilled Engineer with Electrical and Mechanical bias
- Qualified – EITB/City and Guilds or equivalent or time served and recognised apprenticeship
- Knowledge of food manufacturing
- Highly competent and experienced in their field
- Computer literate
- CMMS experienced – SAP/Maximo is highly beneficial
- A confident decision maker
- Enthusiastic and relishes a challenge
It’d also be highly regarded if you own a FLT & MUPE license and have fabrication and welding skills due to the nature of the position.
What you get:
- Up to £38k (DOE)
- Pension contribution
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Continuous shift pattern – 3 on 2 off/2 on 3 off – days/nights (12 hour shifts). Alternate weekends off.
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.