Management Accountant - Banbury
OX Seven: Management Accountant
We are working alongside a fast-growing fashion and jewellery brand whose products are already being sold across the globe – including the UK, Europe and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, they need a fully qualified Accountant to come on board and help them grow.
The Management Accountant is an integral component of the month end process delivery. This position is an integral component of the month end process delivery. With opportunity to partner with budget holders as well as supporting the Financial Controller with ad hoc projects this position is going to suit someone who has a drive to grow professionally at the same time as supporting and guiding others in a finance team.
What you’ll do:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts for multiple legal entities
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and strong balance sheet control
- Detailed analysis and reconciliation of actual vs forecast
- Support non-financial managers and ensure the forecast represents a realistic view of their department
- Produce Intrastat, EC Sales requirements
- Support the Financial Controller in ad-hoc tasks
You’ll be developing yourself amongst a fast-paced company who have grown tremendously in the past 12 months. With your ability to support and guide others in the Finance team, you’ll be an essential member of the team to help achieve the upcoming company goals and drive continuous improvement.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA or QBE in a similar industry
- The ability to stay cool in a fast paced environment
- Being able to develop solutions and problem solve
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Communication skills at all levels – both finance and non-finance people
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary – £40,000 – £45,000
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.