Location: Eden Hall Day Spa
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Job posted: 09/08/2019
Type: Full time
Have you worked in Marketing for a little while and you’re wondering what else is out there? Or maybe you’re a recent graduate and looking for the first step in your career. If you’ve got convincing copywriting skills, a thorough understanding of social platforms, planning and posting content and you’re keen to jump into work for one of the UK’s most luxurious hotel and spa property groups, this Marketing Executive role might just be for you.
Your days will be varied, but you’ll always be on top of the latest social trends, creating copy and content around them and being the voice of the group online. Building an engaged following is hard, so you’ll need a genuine voice and the ability to adapt quickly and stay reactive.
Whether it’s Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, or an email campaign – what goes into the process is different for all platforms, what works for one might not work for the other. You’ll be technically savvy and proactive, as well as having top end administration skills and time management as you’ll be assisting the wider marketing team, too.
What you’ll do:
- Manage social media accounts – this includes planning, scheduling and posting content across three brands
- Writing engaging copy for socials, website and collateral
- Liaise with PR agencies and influencers to organise competitions and press visits
- Working with the wider marketing team on seasonal and package campaigns
- Attend regular marketing meetings
- Provide general assistance and administrative support to the marketing department
- Report on social performance and provide insights
- Working across two sites throughout the week – so you’ll need to be able to drive
A bit about you:
- Strong copywriting ability (obviously, you’ll spend most of your time writing)
- An excellent juggler – in an organisational sense, you’ll be able to prioritise, manage and execute towards set deadlines
- An interest in photography would be ideal – your role will include some of this
- Detailed knowledge of social platforms – although it’s 2019, that’s a given
- Again, you’ll need to be able to drive and have access to your own car
What’s in it for you:
- £18,000 – £20,000
- Spa and leisure package
- Lunches when you’re working
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief. Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.