Marketing Services Representative - Banbury
OX Seven are working with a specialist IT marketing services agency who are looking for a Marketing Services Representative. The companies age exceeds the UK legal drinking limit and they’re super proud of the services they offer to vendors, distributors and suppliers of IT products and services. Their structured progression scheme rewards hard work, so if you possess a natural ability for speaking on the phone they’ll want you to join their team!
The Key skills you’ll need as a Marketing Services Representative
- A quick learner – you’ll be fully trained in delivering complex IT marketing services over the phone.
- A great communicator, with outstanding customer service skills – You should know how important please and thank you’s are.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience making outbound calls is desirable but not essential.
Overview of the Marketing Services Representative position
They add real value to the clients that they work with through the marketing services which they offer. You’ll be working alongside a team of over 25 accredited tele marketing experts, so will be in a great place to learn your trade. You’ll need to build relationships with clients in order to help them generate leads and develop their marketing campaigns.
My client value a fantastic attitude and desire to progress with their company. Their internal training team do an amazing job of drawing out skills you probably didn’t even realise you had!
- £16,500 with scope to progress to £21,000 within 1.5 years.
- Full Time working hours Monday – Friday.
- 28 holiday days (including bank holidays)
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.