Merchandiser - Banbury
OX Seven overview of the Merchandiser role:
We are working alongside a fast-growing fashion and jewellery brand whose products are already being sold across the globe – including the UK, Europe and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, they need a Merchandiser to come on board and help them grow.
The Merchandiser will play a vital part of the business’s success, being responsible for maximising the sales and profitability for both the company’s successful and rapid brands, with an impressive online presence. Their product range sits in some of the biggest retailers across the globe as well as a growing e-commerce website with plans to open a store a flagship store in London in the future.
Your day-to-day as a Merchandiser in a nutshell:
- You will drive stock turn and deliver business stock levels in line with budget
- Be confident at inputting into the forecasting process
- Market evaluation – you’ll constantly identify and implement process and business improvements
- You will be promotional and seasonal planning, supporting on recommendations on pack size
- Reviewing products and ranged alongside the inhouse design and purchasing team – this will include supporting in building new range plans!
What we will look for in the Merchandiser:
- Must have previous merchandising experience within the gifting, homeware or fashion industries
- Range building experience
- Advanced excel and strong analytical skills
- Commercially aware
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, you will work alongside lots of different departments within the business
What you get:
- Basic salary – £32,000 – £34,000
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Office refreshments
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.