Midweight Graphic Designer - Banbury
Midweight Graphic Designer: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a luxury fashion and jewellery Company, who are on a real upwards trajectory. The considerable growth they’ve seen comes as a direct result of the passion for the brands that shines through each member of staff. Their products are currently being sold across the globe including the UK and Europe and in over 20 states in the USA. As they continue to expand, they need a Midweight Graphic Designer to join them on their journey:
You could be perfect for the Midweight Graphic Designer role if you are / have
- An experienced graphic designer who has the skills necessary to produce content for brochures, online, point of sale, advertising and PR.
- A passion for graphic design, specifically within the jewellery and fashion industries!
- A collaborator – a key part of this role will be working closely with others around you within the design team.
- A bright personality, that inspires and drives those around them. You’ll be managing a small team of designers and coordinating their daily/weekly schedules.
Why would you want this Midweight Graphic Designer role?
You will be joining an organisation who have grown exponentially over the last 10 years. They’ve recently developed a sister brand, that has managed to match this level of success in just 3 years! This growth demonstrates the aspirations of the company, and the real potential they have, so now is a fantastic time to join the team. There are no limits to where this company go.
You’ll also be working with a group of people that love everything about the brand, the environment they work in and where the company is heading. You’ll be working very closely with a very collaborative design team that has demonstrated fantastic successes. You’ll be the type of person who is happy to bring forward creative ideas. Realistically, this role will be perfect for a highly ambitious and driven graphic designer.
- You must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio with clear rationale behind your work.
- Both 2D and 3D graphic design skills, with the ability to create physical mock-ups.
- A relevant degree in either fashion or graphics.
- An ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where strict deadlines must be met.
- A team player – you’ll be working with multiple teams, who work collaboratively to get the best of each other.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to see some examples of your work + CV!
- Basic salary – £23,000 – £26,500
- A stunning staff discount across both brands
- 28 days holiday, increasing to 33 for long service
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Office refreshments including fruit
- An employee assistance programme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Company sick pay
- A sensational annual staff party
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.