.NET Web Developer
Industry: Information Technology
Job posted: 14/02/2019
.NET Web Developer: OX Seven are working with a software company who operate in the hospitality and leisure industry. The flagship software they produce is built by operators, for operators so adds real value to their customers experience. Priding themselves on a consultative approach, they have over 1000 UK Sites using their software with plans to grow that exponentially.
Our partner is not a behemoth of a corporate company, so inject huge importance to team cohesion, fun at work and shared achievement. Due to their continued success they are looking for .NET Web Developer to deliver high quality clean code and responsive web development.
What you will be doing as the .NET Web Developer:
- Improving both the functionality and design of the web-based services
- System and API development work
- Proposing technical solutions and assisting in the design of web services
- Assisting in the resolution of support-based queries
What we are looking for in candidates for the .NET Web Developer:
- Demonstrable experience of C#, MVC, JQuery, CSS, HTML, MySQL and Entity Framework
- Excellent communication skills and the willingness to work both alone and within a dedicated technical team
- Ideally you would have experience in website design
We appreciate that a CV only tells part of your story. If you’re interested in this .NET Web Developer position, it’d be great to see your portfolio or examples of your work alongside your CV.
What you receive as the .NET Web Developer:
- Basic salary of £35,000 – £43,000 + Bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking on site
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the .NET Web Developer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the .NET Web Developer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.