Oracle Developer - Chipping Norton
Oracle Developer: OX Seven are working with a software company who operate within the Financial Services industry. This is a unique opportunity for an Oracle Developer to join a growing company with established clients within the UK, Asia and the USA. They have a fantastic reputation for customer service and innovative products that solve complex issues. Due to their continued success they are looking for an Oracle Developer to join their Development team.
Why would you want this Oracle Developer position?
Our partner is expanding steadily and place a large emphasis on team cohesion. Working with the CTO and the development team the Oracle Developer will take ownership of all aspects of the Oracle Database management.
This Oracle Developer opportunity is a unique opportunity to gain/expand your knowledge of financial services software and to progress your development skills alongside an experienced team.
What you will be doing as the Oracle Developer:
- Your primary role will be coding new applications as well as the maintenance of existing products
- Some ad-hoc client support may be required to resolve end-user queries
- Testing programs in order to improve the quality of products produced by the team
- Maintaining and enhancing existing code base
Key skills and experience required of the Oracle Developer:
- Demonstrable experience of Oracle covering 11g, 12c and PL/SQL development
- Database design and optimisation
- Excellent communication skills and the willingness to work both alone and within a dedicated technical team
What you receive as the Oracle Developer:
- Basic salary of £45,000 – £55,000
- Performance related bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Free parking on site
- Subsidised Friday lunch on a regular basis
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the Oracle Developer position in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application for the Oracle Developer position will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.