PR Account Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000
Job posted: 03/06/2019
PR Account Executive: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with a growing B2B tech PR agency, that are situated in beautiful offices within the rural areas of Buckinghamshire (you’ll need to drive!)
This mid-sized PR agency, have recently won a number of impressive awards, which includes being listed as one of the UK’s top 20 B2B PR agencies. With continual and steady growth, they’re looking for a PR Account Manager to be part of their culture focused team.
This agency isn’t looking for someone with bags of experience, they want someone who demonstrates enthusiasm, and is keen on developing a long term career in PR. This role would be perfectly suited for someone who has recently completed a degree, or an internship in a PR agency.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with a diverse B2B international client list, delivering successful and captivating communications through multiple channels.
- Assist the PR team with day to day client requirements, taking ownership of some clients/campaigns yourself.
- Blogging, networking, and keeping up to date on social media.
- Create engaging news stories to ensure maximum coverage for clients.
What you’ll bring:
- Meticulous and creative, written and verbal communication skills.
- An understanding of the requirements of working in a fast-paced, agency environment with strict deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills.
Working with a number of tech challenger brands within the B2B sector that are situated in different parts of the world, our partner delivers engaging campaigns through multiple platforms. With this level of client diversity, it brings a lot of variation to your day to day.
This agency offers a number of employee benefits, and values both your personal and professional development. Their modern approach to working includes flexible working hours, allowing a better work/life balance.
There is real scope to progress internally. Senior employees in the company have stories to tell, about them joining the business just a few years ago in much junior roles!
What you’ll get:
- £18,000 – £24,000 PA
- Flexible working hours
- Pub Fridays
- Quarterly social events
- A prize for Star PR of the quarter.
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.